Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Be Still my heart ~ DT LO for GenC ~ Graphic 45 Steampunk ~



Wow, have I ever enjoyed using my Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante collection! This is one of those paper lines where you save every little scrap because you like it so much!  When Floren asked me to use it as Design Team work for GenerationsCrafting, I was at first enthused .. but then got a little worried. Until it arrived and I feel in love!!! The colors are so me.  I really should buy an extra pack. Some of the tags and images are a little out of my norm but they really grew on me ... and appealed to that whole funky side of myself. 

The layout above was done using the Steampunk papers as well as a sheet of Basic Grey Kioshi and an old black Creative Imaginations doily paper.  The pix are of my dd Danielle  and her hubby taken at a masquerade ball birthday bash in August. How fun is that? I glammed this one up with black lace and stones, a black Prima Swirl and very yummy Prima flowers! Gorgeous! I added Diamond Dust to my tags and titled this one Be Still My Heart.  Thought they looked so cute together!

Just a few close-ups.















This next has some personal meaning for myself and my family but on the surface is just some road trip photos that my cousin took and shared with me.  Using the Steampunk as the base, I mixed in some Graphic 45 Proper Gentleman tags and one from G45 Le Romantique. There is also a sheet of Graphic 45 from the Botanicello(?)  collection.  Just a simple but very different page.






Thanks for dropping by. I hope you find some inspiration. Have a great week!


12 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! Sandi I'm speechless girl.....I absolutely LOVE both of these layouts.....love all the layering and details - WOW!!!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sandi, the graphic 45 paper is beautiful and your layouts are just gorgeous and the black lace doily on the first one just makes the paper pop!! Love the theme you used and the flowers and bling are the perfect touch!!!! And on the second one, the paper just accents the photos sooo well... Both layouts are gorgeous!!! You do beautiful work with this paper, but it intimidates me... I may have to get some and try it out... Have a wonderful day!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!! Wow, I speechless. Love the LOs. The first one is soooo striking!! The black doily really makes everything pop. How fun would a masquerade ball be? Your road trip LO is soooo cool!! Love all the embellies on it. Thanks for the great inspiration Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this!!!!! Awesome Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Sandi, these are gorgeous. I'm with Fern on the intimidation bit - I have these papers, and don't know where to start - you have certainly inspired me with these stunning layouts - you have used the papers to their full potential - LOVE them both, but especially the first one.... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts Sandi! I love them both. Your work is always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi - what can I say? Simply beautiful. I didn't buy this paper because I wasn't sure how I would use it. It is perfect for your pictures of your daughter and her husband. I have to agree with Fern on the black doily - perfect for the layout. Gorgeous embellishments! Love the second layout! Wonderful pictures and the papers go so well with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts Sandi and you had great pics in that first one to go with the Steam Punk Line. I have some of that and cant wait to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandi this layout is GORGEOUS!! The paper is you and look what a beautiful page you made. Love the black and the black lace, vintage and sexy wrapped up in a page! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layouts! Absolutely FABULOUS! You're such a talented lady - looks like you love the new Steampunk line as much as I do!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so great!!!!!! I just spent 9 hours with the Graphic 45 ladies at Scrapfest and will spend two more days with them. Do you post your stuff to their Ning and facebook pages??? You should!!

    ReplyDelete