Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beautiful Soul ~ BoBunny Olivia ~ DT LO for GenC ~



Oh, I had soooo much fun working n this page! I am head  over heels with Bo Bunny's new Olivia collection. The autumn colors are  so ME!!!  I just had to buy them and am glad I did. I am also submitting this as a DT project for Floren at Generations Crafting to give readers something to drool over before we start rolling out all the Halloween goodies. 

Love this floral page which I used as my base.  Then did some layering, distressing and punchwork.  I added a Dusty Attic piece on the corner of my photo.  My large flowers are Prima but I used my Websters Pages Bloomers in peach to anchor the photo. Another thing I really like about the Bo Bunny papers is the cut out papers for journaling or matting.  Finally, I used some Stickles to give a little sparkle to the floral paper and to the Dusty Attic piece.

I am slowly working on my Book about Me.  This photo was yours truly at age 2 

I hope you will check out Floren's store as well as the project gallery over there. There's plenty of inspiration to be had!  Use referral code ref-ku7ys when you check out to save 5% off your first purchase!



18 comments:

  1. Wow!! this is gorgeous!! Really, really gorgeous!! The picture of you is darling and you did such a fabulous job with all of the embellies... so pretty yet not distracting from the great photo!! Love the frame border around the picture!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how cute you are on that picture (you're still cute)!!!

    Your layout is just gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, this is fabulous!!! The papers are wonderful, love the peach Webster's bloomers and Prima flowers, and the frame is beautiful!!! What a sweet, sweet, photo!!!! Another gorgeous layout gf!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fantastic layout! Love the picture and the dusty attic scroll piece on the photo corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a breathtaking layout! So, so gorgeous. You're were a pretty darn cute 2 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning lo! I love the DA corner!!!! Beautiful picture too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Sandi!! You rocked this paper collection!! and the embellishments!...so beautiful!! love your work!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mouth is still on the floor....having a hard time picking it up! Just STUNNING!!!!! You certainly did rock this collection!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Sandi! Love the colors in the papers and how all your embellishments go together so well. But then again, you have quite the eye for that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sandi what a amazing way to display this wonderful collection.....I am totally in love with that yummy rose trim - WOW it looks awesome on your layout...can't forget that cute little baby in the picture :) the entire layout came together beautifully.....Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..This is so beautiful. I wasn't a big fan of this collection until I saw this LO..I love it!! Your designs always amaze me. Just beautiful!!! What a sweet pic of you. I love the way you framed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... this is absolutely beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very lovely Sandi!
    I love that black corner piece and those blooms! soooo pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...Gorgeous. Love the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you did a fantastic job on this one. I love everything about it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet page and the flowers on it are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your work is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete