Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Starting School ~ DT project for Generations Crafting


Happy Wednesday! This is hump day for me and a day when I usually try to get a litle crafting done if my errand list is not too long!

This is a project that I did last week from my own stash and submitted as a DT project for Generations Crafting. I used lots of the new Webster's Pages WonderFall collection.  This is such a unique collection with lots of nice bold color. I did lots of fussy cutting, machine stitching and paper layering.

The photo is of myself when I was about 6 years old.

Sorry I am ind of late in getting this posted but .. you know how it goes sometimes! Life gets busy!
Hope you are having a great week!




12 comments:

  1. Love the look of this layout with the B&W picture....the yellow flower just POP out...♥ it! hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that was you before I read the copy.....looks just like you!!

    Wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colors that you used, and that school house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout Sandi! Love the new Webster's Pages paper. I ordered some and can't wait to get them! Love the big grin on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh, Sandy, how cute -- so is the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is adorable! and the paper is so yummy and look what a cutie you were! a hottie now but a little cutie back then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous layout Sandi!I love the wonderfall collection. That is such a cute picture--I miss seeing girls wearing their hair in ringlets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi, I hear you about life getting busy... My son and his family have been staying here with us this last week... Their heat and air went out and they had to replace the inside unit and outside unit, it was just too hot for the little ones at night, and they couldn't open the windows because everyone of 'em has allergies real bad... So it's been a little hectic over here, but lots of fun!!
    Now, about this adorable layout!!! You are such a cutie!!! Love what you did with the edges and the fussy cutting is amazing, you always do such a good job with that!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend, gf!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, love the new Webster's! This photo of you is precious. We always forget or choose not to scrap ourselves, but how in the world will our future generations get to know how much we loved them or how we helped to shape them if we dont' leave a trail? I love that distressed paper edges you put on this one and the schoolhouse is too cute!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous layout! I love all the detail you put into your work. And such a darling photo of little you.

    ReplyDelete