Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas card


Thought I'd share a card I made using the Anna Griffin Calisto Christmas line for Generations Crafting

I had my brother and my sister-in-law in mind while I made this card (especially my SIL .. who is an awesome card maker) and sent it to them earlier this month. So, lots of love went into the making of this one!  

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  Hope you can make it back here tomorrow for our Stuck on U Sketches reveal!



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the paper and details. Have a blessed and fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the yummy papers you used. It is just lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty Sandi.. Merry Christmas to you as well..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.... lovin those papers!!! Merry Christmas Sandi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sandi!! Love the poinsetia

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card has a rich, vintage feel to it. Great job. And Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful, Sandi!!! Great texture! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sandi, this card is divine love it. Have a truly wonderful Christmas!! Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful card Sandi. Wishing you and your family a very merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete