Friday, January 14, 2011

Diva!


Happy Friday, everyone! I thought I would just share this ultra quick project that I did Wednesday evening. I'd had this photo of dgd Peyton laying on my desk for awhile with plans to scrap it but always got side-tracked on to something else.

So, Wednesday I decided to just get it on paper and maybe do a title, then file it away in my album. Well, I ending up doing a tad bit more but seriously this is one of the fastest pages I have ever done! I used some awesome Prima papers from the Annalee collection, did some punching with one of my deep edged Martha Stewart punches (got to start remembering those names or labeling them!)  and then added my flowers and bling.  I had been hoarding these Prima flowers for a while, so I threw caution to the wind! (I think they call this the Prima sneeze! LOL) I wanted the whole page to be very soft and neutral but I did add that pop of hot pink to compliment Peyton's little tutu that her Gigi made.

My journaling tag is also from the Annalee collection. I softened it by adding a sheer ribbon.  That DIVA title was cut with my Cricut using my new Rock Princess cartridge.  And the 3 little butterflies were just fussy cut from the DCWV Mariposa stack.  There's some inking, distressing and bling but within an hour I was done! Wish I could do more of them that quickly. That way I might get caught up .. someday!

I hope you have a great weekend. Congrats to those of you who have a nice long 3 day weekend!


14 comments:

  1. Sandi, this is gorgeous!!!! Love those colors, turquoise is so hot right now. And that border punch is fabulous. Have a great and blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucha a beautiful layout of this little sweetie. Love the punch and the colors are just great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sandi, so many lovely touches, that deep punch looks good good good! I might need it after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LO is soooo darling!! Love the soft colors! I have to label all my tools too, cause I can't remember *&#%!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie!!! And the layout is gorgeous! Might have been easy for you to do but it would have taken me forever -- not that I ever did one for it to take that long!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, Sandi!!! Love the design and th soft colors are perfect with this adorable photo of Peyton!! Wonderful punched borders and the butterflies are beautiful!!! Have a great weekend!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just so cute......love the layout it is so pretty and soft and reallyh like that MS punch you used and of course those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! look at her, she is so cute..and love those papers, such soft peaceful colors. Another wonderful creation..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute...thank you for stopping by my blog! I don't actually live in Tinyville, Colorado--it's Blanca--I just call it Tinyville--LOL. Anyway, it is just over La Veta Pass from Walsenburg, just a bit north of Trinidad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet layout and in no time at all - fabulous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious Sandi! Love the use of the border punch against the soft colors! Priceless picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautful!! I have been looking through your blog a bit and am amazed by your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Sandi, this is so sweet!! Perfect picture, and I love the border and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete