Monday, May 14, 2012

New Sketch DT member

Hi scrappers! A belated Happy Mothers Day to all you moms!
I wanted to give a real quick introduction to Sandi Smith who has
joined our sketch DT at Stuck on U Sketches. We are so thrilled to have her and she already fits so well into the team! Below is her photo and a little bit about her in her own words. 



"My name is Sandi Smith and I live in Newfoundland, Canada with my wonderful husband and 2 great kids, Rick is 20 and Claudine is 13.I did my first layout in January 2010 and was immediately addicted to this wonderful hobby! I am obsessed with all things associated with scrapping and I am sure I have read every" how to" and watched every tutorial that has been made! I am always in "scrapbook mode ", constantly looking at things in our everyday lives for sources of inspiration. I just love paper, flowers,ribbons, lace and of bling.  I don't think I have a definite style as it depends on my scrappy mood but I do love to tear, wrinkle, ink and I usually sew on my projects. It's hard to believe that just two years ago I didn't know this scrappy world existed and now I cannot imagine not having this creative outlet in my life. I am thrilled to be part of this amazing team and I look forward to creating with the beautiful sketches here at SOUS."

Again, welcome Sandi S!  Glad to have you with us!

See the rest of you back here Friday for another SOUS reveal!

Sandi C

PS. Sandi and I are on 2 DTs together and she is Sandi S and I'm Sandi C. Helps to avoid confusion .. at least somewhat! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment