Monday, February 11, 2013

My first Quick Quotes Project!



Happy Monday, everyone! I am so excited to be sharing my first DT project for Quick Quotes! It was so much fun receiving my first DT box and looking through all the fabulous products that I'll be working with. 

Assignment #1 was to work with the awesome February Club Q! This one is so perfect for scrapping those special moments in life like weddings, anniversaries or just plain ole Love ... whether it be a layout, card, mini album or even an altered frame. The kit is a wonderful mix of black and white luscious papers and embellies along with a pop of lime green. 

I scrapped a fave photo of my granddaughter-in-law.  I created an off-set center panel using a couple of different papers and using my Martha Stewart deep edge Scroll Hearts punch. For interest I used a Prima Firefly Clear Stamp in 2 places between the center panel and the background striped paper. The background paper is lightly distressed and mounted on a sheet of black card stock. In fact, all my paper edges were distressed with my Distrezz-it-all and inked with Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink



Then I got busy making flowers from the die cut flowers in the kit. These were just oodles of fun to put together! My fave is a bit hard to see but is at the very bottom of the cluster. I've used the green die cut as leaves. These were inked with Green Tea PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Next, I just started layering in tons of elements from the kit, papers, die cut circles and their negative, photo mats, laser cut pieces, ribbons tied into bows, rhinestones and more. The title is trimmed shorter to suit my page a bit better and mounted on foam squares after inking the edges with Lemonade PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I lastly fussy cut a butterfly from one of the papers and mounted that on my title block. 


Thanks for coming by today.  Be sure and head over to Quick Quotes and check it out! 


Items Use:
February Club Q
Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Green Tea PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Lemonade PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Misc
Prima Firefly Clear Stamp
MME Lost and Found Brads
StazOn Jet Black Archival Ink
Scrapbook Adhesives Mounting Squares
Martha Stewart deep edge Scroll Hearts Punch
Creative Memories back card stock
Distrezz-it-all

Sandi



9 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely elegant and really really gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a strikingly gorgeous page! Love the colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is gorgeous!! absolutely perfect in every way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous Sandy!! Love that pop of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous Sandy! love that colors! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I love the black and white combo with that pop of green!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! I love the pop of green! Awesome work with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sandi, this is absolutely stunning.. love black and white together such elegance and the pop of green really grabs the eye.. stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete