Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A third Sneak layout using the September C'est Magnifique Kit

I'm telling you, Leslie sure knows how to put a kit together! If you haven't visited C'est Magnifique, I'd encourage you to pay a visit and check it out! 

My last share until Reveal Day:


"Cherish"
This may be my favorite of these projects! I so love having granddaughters to scrap! This is my youngest, Marianne. She is "the princess" and so probably deserves to be surrounded by beautiful flowers and embellishments. Don't you love the sweet Blue Fern Studios bunting from the add-on? I've painted it and then stippled on a layer of white Gesso. I've used an Inkido stamp from my stash to the right of the photo for a bit of contrast behind my other embellishments. A generous amount of Gesso wash was utilized to bring everything together. 

I've used the Main kit, the flower add-on and embellishment add-on. 
From my stash: stamp, seam binding, doilies, Gesso.  

Here are few close-ups:
 




That's all from me today! Thanks for coming by. 
I love reading your comments: thanks so much! 


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the flowers, the banners and loving the package of buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! Love the stamping and chippies!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi, your layouts with the C'est Magnifique kit are totally gorgeous. I might be tempted to purchase one with your inspiration....lol. Particularly loving the bunting on this one... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning page! All the soft pastels are so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving what you're doing with this kit, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty layout Sandi! Love how you have treated the chipboard!! Congrats on your new kit club DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo Beautiful Sandi!! and beautiful model, too!!So happy for you that you made this team. Take care!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and soft page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Sandi, wow this is gorjuss!! I just ordered this kit and cant wait to see it. Congrats on the team.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So soft and beautiful! I love the color palette and all the detail work! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete