Monday, August 19, 2013

Another Sneak Layout ~ C'est Magnifique's September Kit

Hello, everyone! I am back today with another Sneak layout using the September 2013 C'est Magnifique Kit. Full Reveal will be on August 30th! You won't want to miss it! 

For this one, I focused on highlighting the KaiserCraft papers but teamed them with some ScrapBerry. 


"Happiness"
These papers were such a dream to work with! This photo is of granddaughter Malerie at her recent wedding. The papers seemed so girly and perfect to use along with a bridal photo. I off-set the die cut sheet for some added interest.  Again, I've used a stencil from my stash to reflect the concept of time. Add in some flowers, a few Petaloo butterflies, and a bit of a peek-a-boo and it's nearly done. 

I've used the Main kit, the flower add-on and embellishment add-on. 
From my stash: stencil, molding paste, pearls, mist.  

And a few close-ups:




I have one more to show you on Wednesday  .. I think it is my fave so far! 
Thanks for coming by! 

7 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! Loveeeeeeeeeee the misting, the flowers and the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! So beautiful Sandi! Looks like a gorgeous kit! Such a beautiful wedding page! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to get better at working with dimensional flowers and you are such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Sandi!! I love the fussy-cutting & the highlights of blue, not to mention that very beautiful photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sandy!!! Phew, I finally got here!!! LOL!!! Still trying to get back into the swing of things and around blogland saying "hi".

    Wow, what a GORGEOUS layout!!! Glad I didn't miss seeing it -- I always admire and am so inspired by your talent!

    Hope to get back sooner next time!

    Hugs, my friend

    ReplyDelete