Friday, March 7, 2014

More "My Creative Scrapbook" GDT projects!


Happy Friday, everyone! Thanks for coming by! I am back again today to share another project for My Creative Scrapbook using the last of my March Limited Edition Kit. I am thrilled that I've had the opportunity to be one of their Guest Designers this month. 

For my last layout, I thought I would go with a photo that did not have a romantic theme .. except for this girl's love of horses! One of my sweet granddaughters. As you can see I've done a lot of fussy cutting, punch work and tearing in lieu of going with any real wet mediums. I did coat things with splashed on gesso and that was about it. 


Loved using some of the shipping package for an added layer! It was dry brushed with white gesso. 



The canvas flower was perfect for an outdoorsy theme, I thought.  I've added in some jute from my stash to make a bow for underneath. You can see where I've used chipboard from the Kit to create interest behind the photo. 



I was bound and determined to get a tag out of my scraps but I was almost out of paper, so I used my Prima flower packaging as my base, punched the lower edge, added a few tags from the paper and it was ready for those leftover bits of decorative chipboard! The ribbon was just something from my stash. Now, I'm all set for a wedding or shower! 

Thanks for coming by again today! If you haven't check out the kits yet, go HERE to see them and get more information about subscribing! To see the Design Team gallery, go HERE


Sandi

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and loving that photo on your lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page and tag!! There's just something so special about a girl and her horse!! Love your layering and splatter! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! You are rocking this gig & that tag is adorbsballs!!

    ReplyDelete