Saturday, April 5, 2014

Exciting Design Team News!!! Reveal post #1


I am over the moon excited and so glad to finally share that I've been invited to join the My Creative Scrapbook Kit Design Team, specializing in the Limited Edition Kit. Whew! I've been sitting on that news for a  while now … and it feels so good to finally be able to share! My Creative Scrapbook has Main Kits, Creative Kits, Album Kits, the Limited Edition Kit as well as Flower add-ons Kits, Mixed Media  Kits, Off the Page Kits and Project Life Kits. A little bit of something for everyone! 

And … It is Reveal Day at My Creative Scrapbook and I'm ready to share a few of my April creations. Pam decided to shake things up a bit this month! Our Limited Edition Kit is full to the brim with lots of yummy Crate Paper Styleboard and Oh Darling papers along with the most adorable Oh Darling embellishments from Crate Paper and Studio Calico. And she didn't forget our Prima! It was so hard deciding whether to go CAS or with my normal shabby, romantic style, so I did a bit of both! The great thing about working with something outside your norm is that it really gets those creative juices flowing! I still have ideas that I didn't even have a chance to get done! 

As you can see on the photo above, these papers are perfect for distressing! Lots of cute little embellies here and a cluster of butterflies are so perfect for the fun mood of the photo. 

Here are a couple of close-ups of LO #1:

 


***
Next I decided to go with a CAS yet layered look and am so happy with this one! I've added no wet medium just some dry brushing with white gesso.  It's actually probably my fave page of the Reveal! 


And here are your close-ups:



***
Lastly for today, I'm sharing a shabby, romantic page.  Isn't it amazing all the looks you can get with one kit! 


For this one, I've used a a stencil and some mists from my stash as well as lots of gesso, stamping and fussy cutting.  I love the bright pops of color that I've paired with the teal background. 

And some close-ups:



I'll be back in a couple of days and share another LO as well as a couple of cards that I created using the April Limited Edition Kit. I still have lots of product left, so you can get a lot done with just one kit! 


Here's a photo of our fun and fabulous April Limited Edition Kit. 

To see more April creations visit the Design Team Gallery and see what the designers have done using the various Kits! You can also get a peek at Monday's projects! LOL

Thanks for coming by! See you in a couple of days! 


8 comments:

  1. Every layout is gorgeous!!Of course they invited you...you rock their kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATS!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee these!! They are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sandi!!! How exciting. Beautiful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sandi!!! Great job! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your new dt! Your layouts are really lovely,really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Wonderful pages!! I love the last one the most!!! Great kits at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What exciting news! You deserve it - you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Beautiful creations Sandi!!! I am so happy that you joined the team! Congrats my friend!!!xo

    ReplyDelete