Monday, May 5, 2014

Reveal Day!!! My Creative Scrapbook May Kit Reveal (Limited Edition)



Happy Reveal Day, My Creative Scrapbook Kit fans! Did you have a great National Scrapbook Day weekend? 

I'm here today to share my creations using this gorgeous kit. It was full to the brim with Prima gorgeousness! Here's a quick look:


Can I just say yum-my??? 

Here are a couple of close-ups on my first layout: 
(I think it's my favorite page with this kit!)


Oodles of trim that I gathered with a running stitch … 


Had a little fun with stencils, molding paste and ink … just a light touch in keeping with the photo.  I have a little tute coming up on the "window" later this month over on the My Creative Scrapbook Blog. 

***


This second layout was kind of fun to do. I created a little stone path with a stencil, molding paste and inks.  Then decided to break one of the Ptima Princess wood icon wings in half and put it on my photo. Some layering, stamping, flowers and it was done .. 

Close-ies:


Love those Princess Flairs .. 


These gorgeous papers lend themselves to any design really … 

***

This third one was a really quick page! I came down with the flu but fortunately had my design elements chosen, a sketch and so, bit by bit, I got it done .. just in the nick of time! The month of April definitely had it's challenges! 


Love this photo of little Peyton with her Easter basket! 


Had a little background fun again! 


More flowers, icons and bling along with some thread from my stash .. 


Love the collage paper .. so good for fussy cutting, too! 

***

Here is number 4! Inspired by so many other artists .. Teresa Manchez, Robin Schelin, Lisa Gregory and our own Marilyn Rivera. 

I spent soooo many hours on this one but never got quite the look I was going for … but there again, there is much I love about it, too! 

This is little Joseph, the newest member of out family! Still young enough to be surrounded by flowers, right? 


Punch work, damask stenciling, and some Lindy's Grab a Guy Gold … such a fave color! More flowers, Flair and some jute from my stash. 


Love these papers! Thank you, Jodie Lee, for your gorgeous designs! 


Gesso for blending everything … 


I guess that just about wraps it up for today! I hope you will visit the Design Team Gallery and see what the Design Team did with all 4 fabulous Kits. To find out how to purchase a Kit and/or become a subscriber, you can visit the Information page. There's a listing there of each Kit along with the Kit contents.

Thanks for coming by!
Hope you have a great week! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww!! As always -- you AMAZE me! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and loving that window on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly can say YUMMY!! Glorious work with totally gorgeous product!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful work with this kit.. many pretty details...ahh the idea of the chipboard (negative) is fantastic ;)....aww it's an honor for me......Beautiful work as always!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete