Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Marion Smith Designs and Petaloo Blog Hop!


Hello, Marion Smith Designs fans! Sandi here with you today sharing a Graduation card and tag set that I made for the Marion Smith Designs/Petaloo Blog Hop. 

I've used the  MSD Junque Gypsy collection along with some yummy Petaloo Darjeeling and Penny Lane mixed blossoms. Petaloo blooms of any kind seem to blend so well with many different types of projects but are perfect for any of Marion's product lines! 

I have a couple of family members who are approaching Graduation, so I took the opportunity to make something kind of girly and pretty for them.  Junque Gypsy is my foundation, along with some mediums and bling. The colors of the Junque Gypsy collection are crazy gorgeous and my absolute faves! I've used plenty of layers and a die cut butterfly for high impact. 

Here are some close-ups:






I always have fun making tags and experimenting with different ways of creating them uniquely. One of my favorite ways is just using plenty of layers with some pretty punch work and a bow at the top! The Petaloo flowers are the perfect adornment. 


Here are some close-ups of the tag:



Well, that's my little Graduation card and tag set! Almost too pretty to give away! 

Marion Smith Designs products used:



Miscellaneous products used:
Petaloo flowers
Bling and lace sticker
 Flair and ribbon
Molding paste, stencil and mists



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful beautiful creating! so many gorgeous details.. love them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful Sandi...you are rocking the Marion Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! These are gorgeous!! LOVING the flowers and that butterfly!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love your style, so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Sandi! Rich, elegant details! Love that butterfly! I went to order that die last month and it was sold out!! I gotta have that!! hehe

    ReplyDelete