Monday, October 26, 2015

My 2nd October Blue Fern Studios project!

"Love"

Hello, again!
Next up is just a very sweet romantic page of my daughter and her husband using the Gazebo paper. I've used lots of the new Imagine Ink mist in Leaf on my background to really give it some pop, then pulled the purple and gold flowers from the paper by adding similar 3 dimensional ones. I completed the background with Texture stamp. Behind the photo are Newsworthy and Calling Cards layered in. The little bird was fussy cut from the Newsworthy paper.

My Iron Signage, Ironwork Edges, Victorian Corner and Love from the Good Vibes set were all treated the same way. I first primed with gesso and then did a little experiment with some textured spray paint from the hardware store. Definitely something that needs to be done outside!! The smell is quite harsh but it gave the cupboard a fun look. After that dried completely, I misted all the pieces with some black mist.



The Doily Bunting (a fave) was left raw because it was a nice warm brown color and seemed to blend nicely as is with my photo. 


Love this new Iron Signage piece and can see myself using it a lot. 


I've been saving the Victorian Corner for just the right project and this was it.
 But now, it's on my re-order list!

Blue Fern Products Used:
Paper:
Autumn Anthology Gazebo
Autumn Anthology Newsworthy
Autumn Anthology Calling Cards

Chipboard:
Iron Signage
Ironwork Edges
Victorian Corner
Doily Bunting
Good Vibes

Stamps:
Texture

Imagine Ink Mist:
Leaf

Thanks for coming by again!
Love reading your comments and having your support!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandy! Love the design and the pops of purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful and romantic page and photo!!! beautiful couple, too!! xo

    ReplyDelete