Monday, December 28, 2015

My 3rd December Blue Fern Studios project ..

"Merry"

Here I am again using the Vintage Christmas collection. I've tried to photograph this layout multiple times and cannot seem to capture it's true appearance. IRL, it is so sparkly and pretty! 
The background was treated with gesso and Imagine Ink in Winter Mint. 
This LO is based on the December sketch and is of one of my grandsons with a great-granddad, so sweet. 



The Holiday Frame was misted with our Leaf mist and then blinged up with our Lucky embossing Powder! The shine is gorgeous! I've tucked in some fussy cut flowers. 


The Wood Ornament was treated with Petal and Poinsettia embossing Powders. A bow and flower finish it off! 
I used one of the Halftone Stamps around the outer edge of my layout for depth and interest. 


I added some personal touches with cheesecloth, peals and flair. 

Blue Fern Studios Products used:
Paper:
Christmas Vintage Wonderland
Christmas Vintage Greeting Cards
Christmas Vintage Deck the Halls
Christmas Vintage Magical

Chipboard:
Wood Ornaments
Holiday Frame

 Embossing Powder:
Petal
Poinsettia 
Lucky

Mist:
Winter Mint
Leaf

Stamps:
Halftone

That wraps it up for December and for 2015! 
I am thrilled to be back with Blue Fern Studios again next year! 
See you then! 

5 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Sandi, love the sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the layers and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy I understand you...Oh I'm frustrated with my last photos because I can't captured all the details lately...may be is the weather, lol....not sure but I took many pics but nothing... :( This page is so beautiful...love the adorable pic.... hope things are better there...I have you in my thoughts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cozy pics with lovely decos, nice papers! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, soft and festive! Love the colours and design! ;-) Also just popping in to wish you a super and amazing 2016! I hope it is an awesome, happy and blessed year for you! xx

    ReplyDelete